Latitude, a Franklin-based legal services firm, is expanding to Charlotte, its fifth new office in the past year.
The Charlotte office is led by Clark Goodman, previously managing partner of Womble Bond Dickinson’s Charlotte office. Since early last year, Latitude has also opened outposts in Minneapolis, Philadelphia, San Francisco and St. Louis.
- Short-term rental legal battle continues in Oro-Medente
- Oklahoma spent millions on a legal and PR campaign to paint reservations as 'lawless dystopias' and convince the Supreme Court to weaken tribal sovereignty,
- South Africa Seeks Legal Advice on $24 Billion Eskom Debt Burden
- European chief Pelley fires back at threat of legal action
- Amber Heard's legal team campaigning to have verdict of defamation trial thrown out