It is not uncommon for a regional government to clash with the Spanish government over the extent of powers, but nevertheless disagreement is usually confined to single issues, in the case of the Balearic government’s special measures to compensate for the cost-of-living crisesMadrid has objected to multiple aspects of regional legislation considered to be unconstitutional.
- Arizona attorney general: Pre-state abortion ban enforceable
- Accessibility Standards Canada and the Ministry of Attorney General and Responsible for Housing collaborate on accessible building codes and standards
- Attorney General slams Halifax for 'flippant' reply to customers over trans stunt
- Attorney General Tong Statement on Aquarion Water 27 Percent Rate Hike Request
- Attorney General James Secures $400,000 From Wegmans After Data Breach Exposed Consumers' Personal Information